Order Placement and Registration
First of all, we provide our services only upon request. Orders are placed by completing the order form provided on our website. This form specifies the scope of work, deadline, delivery terms, and other attributes. It's your duty to provide true, complete, and final information on the form. We do not require clients to register to access our services. Nevertheless, they shall give their contact information, name, and other details via the order form for identification purposes.
- Placing an order with us means that you agree to buy our service. Our experts will only start working on your assignment once you have made your payment. We are not responsible to deliver anything before the payment is settled in full.
- We calculate the price of our service after identifying the scope of your work. The price depends on the urgency, difficulty level, and other attributes of your order.
- All payments to us are made online via the payment methods accepted by the website. Please check the website's payment page to identify these payment methods.
- We reserve the right to give discounts and bonuses to our clients using the discount policy. To treat them fairly, all our clients have equal access to our bonuses and discounts.
- If you wish to stop working with us, we will process your refund according to our refund policy. We can't, however, be held responsible for any bank anomalies or transfer charges during the refund process.
- Our company is responsible for delivering every order according to all the specifications indicated, including the deadline.
- The client is responsible for providing the appropriate delivery channel once our solutions are ready. We are not liable for any inconveniences caused due to the client's negligence, spam filters, internet outages, and any other inconveniences beyond our control.
- Once we have provided the product, our client is responsible for downloading the solutions promptly. Meanwhile, in case of any problems, we encourage our clients to contact us for assistance.
We do offer free revisions on all orders to meet the expectations of our clients. However, the initial order instructions must not be violated. If the student decides to alter the original instructions, we will require them to make additional payments.
Limitation of Liability
- Our website is provided as is, and we can't guarantee that it will meet your expectations. So, if your browsing device doesn't support the relevant technology applicable, including encryption, you may be limited from accessing our website or some services.
- Your use of the World Wide Web, through which our website is accessed, is at your own risk.
- This website may contain hyperlinks that lead to other websites. We are not liable for losses as a result of visiting such websites and advise you to review the respective websites' terms of service, as well as privacy policies before using them.
- We shall not be held responsible for any losses resulting from the modifications we make to this website.
- We shall not be liable for any losses to you or any other person due to your inability to use the website.
We reserve the right to change information, features, or specifications of the website; suspend or discontinue any service or part of the website, and impose limits on given features of this website with or without notice. It is your responsibility to review our terms periodically to update yourself with the new information appropriately.
In case any dispute arises out of these terms or in connection with your contract with us, then you agree to try resolving it first by engaging with us in good faith before litigation or arbitration.