What Kind Of Information Do do We Collect from You?
Our company needs to collect some information from its clients to facilitate smooth service. Here is a list of the information that we collect from you:
- Your Contact Information: - This may include your phone number, email address, Skype ID, and other useful contact details.
- Regional Information: - We may also need to collect your regional information like country, university, and others.
- Reviews: - Our company values your opinion about us. So, we collect information about your feedback about our services to help us with service improvement.
- Payment Information: - We also need to collect your payment data to help us with identification. We always keep this data private.
- Your Name: - We need your name to help us with identification purposes.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
Financeassignmenthelp.com collects your information for the following reasons:
- Membership: - While our clients do not have to create accounts on our website, we have a way of recording their memberships using their details. For example, we use the information on how frequently they've been placing orders with us to award them loyalty discounts and bonuses.
- Record-keeping: - We also collect your information for internal record-keeping and business continuity purposes.
- Service Improvement: - Information such as client reviews will help us know how we served you so that we can adjust our services appropriately. For example, if you leave a comment suggesting that we did not meet your deadline as required (which rarely happens), we will come up with a better strategy not to repeat the same mistake.
- Internal Business Analysis: - Our company uses your information to analyze how our business is fairing in the market, for example, to know the number of requests, inquiries, visits, and others that we're receiving within a particular period.
We use a sophisticated security program that is reasonably designed to protect our clients' information. No amount of student copyrighted information shall be accessed by unauthorized persons or disclosed inappropriately by anyone from our company under our watch. Be sure that our technological and administrative safeguards will fully protect the privacy and security of your information without a hitch. For example, we restrict access to most of your information even by our tutors and conduct regular security checks to ensure that everything is flowing smoothly.
For example, our website will remember the pages you like visiting and feed you with geographically-relevant content next time, keep you signed in, offer you the auto-fill feature to make the process of completing our order form simpler, and offer more custom services. You may instruct your computer to refuse all cookies or delete your prior preferences from your browser because we cannot apply cookies without your consent.
Financeassignmenthelp.com does not knowingly collect data from any individual aged under 18 years. That means we do not offer our services to such people. Our clients must be 18 years old and above.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites that advertise through us or does business with us in one way or the other. Clicking such links will take you to their respective websites, which we do not have control over. Please take note that once you visit those websites, we are no longer responsible for the security of your information on them. Therefore, we advise you to read and understand their respective privacy policies before using them.
Financeassignmenthelp.com accepts only online payments through various channels like PayPal, Payoneer, Credit, and Debit cards to make serve our clients with convenience. We accept no offline payment programs. Meanwhile, all information regarding your payment or payment details is highly encrypted so that no one can gain unauthorized access to them. If you have any problems with payments, please feel free to contact us for instant help.